Bupa’s newest village and care home development is in Palmerston North. The 56 bed care home will have a mix of rest home, hospital and dementia levels of care. Riverstone Care Home is your chance to be part of the exciting new care home, situated in the heart of the Manawatu region.
These are full time positions available, providing an opportunity to work for an experience Caregiver with previous experience working in dementia to work in an incredibly rewarding environment, with our wonderful residents. In return for your dedication we will support you with on-going training to assist your development both professionally and personally.
What can Bupa provide you?
- Comprehensive training and education including assistance with NZQA qualifications (Health & Wellbeing L2-4)
- Competitive pay rates
- A supportive environment in a well-appointed care home environment.
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- 10% off Bupa dental and a number of health and wellbeing product discounts
- A safe and supportive environment that encourages diversity and inclusiveness
What Bupa is looking for?
- Enthusiasm, care and passion for making a difference to residents
- Ideally, you’ll have an NZQA (or equivalent) qualification in Health and Wellbeing but this is not mandatory. Comprehensive training will be provided (do you want to take this out for the experienced CGs for the dementia wing?)
- The ability to work rostered and rotating shift (including weekends and nights)
- Reliable transport or travel arrangements
Find the purpose in your career!