We’re looking for a full-time Cleaner to be part of our Housekeeping team. the role will be responsible for maintaining a neat, tidy and comfortable home for our wonderful residents.
The Care Home Manager provides a dynamic working environment, and ensures there are plenty of opportunities for career growth, development and progression for the team.
You will have a caring and mature attitude, and enjoy being part of a team that meets, and exceeds the high standards of cleaning and housekeeping duties. You must be able to work unsupervised and have previous relevant work experience – preferably within an aged care setting.
What can Bupa provide you?
· Comprehensive training and education
· Competitive pay rates
· A supportive environment in a well-appointed care home environment.
· Additional parental leave
· 10% off Bupa dental and several health and well being product discounts
· A safe and supportive environment that encourages diversity and inclusiveness.
What Bupa is looking for?
· Enthusiasm, care and passion for making a difference to residents
· The ability to work rostered and rotating shift (including weekends)
· Reliable transport or travel arrangements.
We are one of New Zealand’s leading health and care organisations, and part of the global Bupa group. We have an unwavering commitment to taking care of the lives in our hands. Bupa care homes provide a great home for the people we care for, offering comfort, safety and friendship.
If you have housekeeping experience, a ‘can do’ attitude, and a caring nature towards older people, this role is a ‘clean sweep’ for you. Apply now.