Do you have a genuine desire, passion and drive to make a difference? Are you looking for a health and care organisation that commits to shaping your career, growing your knowledge and puts the time into your professional development?
Bupa Hugh Green is looking for a full time Registered Nurse to join their bubbly, energetic and agile team. This role is a minimum of 32 hours per week, where a genuine interest in geriatrics would be a great advantage and a focus to consistently provide person centred care, where you will be empathic of how it feels to be in our residents shoes.
Hugh Green is located in Albany, in the heart of Auckland’s North Shore where being close to bus stops and local cafes are an added bonus. As one of Bupa’s newest facilities, Hugh Green is a fantastic site, hosting beautiful gardens and an incredible health care team to match.
What can Bupa provide you?
· Continuing professional development which includes nursing forums and Professional Development Recognition Programme
· You will be supported to grow and develop your career to aid you in reaching your potential
· We recognise you for your service milestones with Bupa with our “Service Awards”
· Offer our Management Essential Leadership Programme, designed to help you understand what makes a great Bupa leader.
· Health and Wellbeing Programme “Smile” to encourage physical, mental and emotional wellness
· 12 weeks paid parental leave
· 50% more minutes & data with Skinny mobile as a Bupa employee
· 10% off Bupa Dental
· 25% off Garmin
· 30% off Blackmores
· Our online learning platform “Grow” to aid your knowledge and growth
· Encouragement of diversity and inclusiveness
What is Bupa looking for?
· A current Annual Practising Certificate (APC)
· Passion for leading a team to mentor and support others
· Excellent clinical assessment and observation skills
· Ability to maintain a high quality care documentation
If you’re looking for a health and care organisation that commits to shaping your career, growing your knowledge and puts the time into your professional development, click apply today.