Close to picturesque golf course and an all important coffee shop; as well as amenities and public transport. Bupa will support you with your growth and development, with study days and competency trainings to help you be the best nurse you can be!
We have a full time (32 hours+) position available with our Wattle Downs Care Home. We are known for providing the highest levels of care and are committed to your professional development.
You’ll be joining our team of enthusiastic and dedicated health professionals and will be supported by an experienced management team. Our goal is consistently provide high quality care and support (with a smile) to our residents and to each other.
What else can Bupa provide you?
· Free parking
· Continuing professional development which includes nursing forums, a Professional Development Recognition programme and access to our Management Essentials programme
· Being part of the Bupa Global group which offers a variety of opportunities around the world including global Nurse Fellowships
· A safe and supportive environment that encouragement diversity and inclusiveness
· 12 weeks parental leave
· 10% off Bupa dental and a number of health and wellbeing product discounts.
What Bupa is looking for?
· Enthusiasm, care and passion for making a difference our residents
· A natural love for leading a team and supporting and mentoring others
· Excellent clinical assessment and observation skills
· A current annual practising certificate (APC)
· An ability to maintain high quality care documentation and implement new systems and processes.
If you’re after a nursing leadership role in a vibrant organisation with an excellent culture, don’t delay, click Apply now.
All applications are treated with the strictest of confidence and if you want to know more please contact Theresa Ye on 09 5243775.
We are an accredited employer with Immigration NZ and can support visa applications.
In New Zealand, Bupa supports thousands of residents and customers through a range of health and care services including aged care, independent living, rehabilitation and dental services. Bupa is one of the country’s leading health and care organisations that employs more than 4,000 people in New Zealand. Bupa makes a real difference to the lives of New Zealanders through values, purpose and the way that personalised care is delivered.