Bupa are looking for Rehabilitation Coaches to join the team in our Bupa Rehab Whangarei.
This is a casual position, providing an opportunity to work in an incredibly rewarding environment, with our wonderful residents. In return for your dedication we will support you with on-going training to assist your development both professionally and personally You will be committed to making a difference while assisting our clients with personal care and helping them progress along their rehabilitation plans towards their own goals and toward independence.
What can Bupa provide you?
- Comprehensive training and education including assistance with NZQA qualifications (Health & Wellbeing L2-4)
- Competitive pay rates
- A supportive environment in a well-appointed rehabilitation centre
- Additional parental leave
- 10% off Bupa dental and a number of health and wellbeing product discounts
- A safe and supportive environment that encourages diversity and inclusiveness
- Free parking
What Bupa is looking for?
- A full driver’s licence is essential, and you must be able to drive a manual vehicle.
- Enthusiasm, care and passion for making a difference to residents
- Ideally, you’ll have an NZQA (or equivalent) qualification in Health and Wellbeing but this is not mandatory. Comprehensive training will be provided
- The ability to work rostered and rotating shift (including weekends)
- Reliable transport or travel arrangements
Don’t delay, apply today, applications close Friday 17th April 2020